A meeting point for southern hemisphere educators to share ideas and materials and to develop networks within our own hemisphere (Diigo group)
A collaborative community of educators interested in utilizing VoiceThread in the classroom
Remixes, mashups, fan tributes and other creative work burgeoning in online video often use copyrighted material without permission or payment. When is it fair to do so?
New web interface to make contributions to the Internet Archive
“The simplest way to search and find sounds” – Great website to use in digital storytelling projects
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Summarizing Summer Institute in Digital Literacy Learning via Twitter Moments - 2019
- Create, Make and Learn 2014: The iMovie Trailer - 2014
- 1:1 Teaching & Learning Session, OK SDE Leadership Conference - 2009
- Podcast173: Voices of NECC 2007 Part 2 (Liberian Renaissance Education Complex, Creating iStories for Travel, and TeacherTube) - 2007
- Recommended Macintosh applications - 2007
- The case against classblogmeister - 2006