Our Celebrate Oklahoma Voices digital storytelling and oral history project has re-released an RFP for the redesign of our existing learning community website. We anticipate utilizing an open source content management system like Drupal and the Media Mover Plug-in (among others) to have a more robust and flexible learning environment than our current Ning website, similar to the Hub website. We are certainly open to consider non-open source solutions and proposals for this RFP also, however. If you know any fantastic Drupal developers who might be interested in a project like this please pass along the RFP, which is open till 15 August 2008.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Use Video Camera Like a Pencil - A Blog Like a Textbook - 2014
- Wind Energy in the Classroom at Podstock 2013 - 2013
- Lessons Learned Teaching Mapping Media Last Semester as a Blended Course - 2013
- A Video Lecture You Won't Soon Forget: Video Games and Storytelling - 2012
- Webcasting with Ustream, an iPad, a Tripod & an XLR Boundary Microphone - 2012
- It's not a real spider, it's just a smartphone - 2011
- Alan November's website was hacked - 2010
- River Rafting in Colorado with Buffalo Joe's on the Arkansas River - 2010
- A free online musical - But watch out - No ratings here... - 2008
- 50 iPhone emails today - 2007