Our Celebrate Oklahoma Voices digital storytelling and oral history project has re-released an RFP for the redesign of our existing learning community website. We anticipate utilizing an open source content management system like Drupal and the Media Mover Plug-in (among others) to have a more robust and flexible learning environment than our current Ning website, similar to the Hub website. We are certainly open to consider non-open source solutions and proposals for this RFP also, however. If you know any fantastic Drupal developers who might be interested in a project like this please pass along the RFP, which is open till 15 August 2008.
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Use Video Camera Like a Pencil - A Blog Like a Textbook - 2014
- Wind Energy in the Classroom at Podstock 2013 - 2013
- Lessons Learned Teaching Mapping Media Last Semester as a Blended Course - 2013
- A Video Lecture You Won't Soon Forget: Video Games and Storytelling - 2012
- Webcasting with Ustream, an iPad, a Tripod & an XLR Boundary Microphone - 2012
- It's not a real spider, it's just a smartphone - 2011
- Alan November's website was hacked - 2010
- River Rafting in Colorado with Buffalo Joe's on the Arkansas River - 2010
- A free online musical - But watch out - No ratings here... - 2008
- 50 iPhone emails today - 2007