Similar to JumpCut, allows you to edit and create videos entirely online
Introducing the first Open Source app that lets you write posts, upload photos, and edit your WordPress blog from your iPhone or iPod Touch. With support for both WordPress.com and self-hosted WordPress (2.5.1 or higher), users of all experience levels ca
after school program which banned legos “to launch a critical evaluation of Legotown and the inequities of private ownership and hierarchical authority on which it was founded”
Andrew McAfee was/is the first Harvard Business School professor to setup and maintain a regular blog
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Learning About Early Pottawatomie County, Kansas History - 2017
- Favorite iPad News Apps: July 2010 - 2010
- Storychasing Summer Camp - 2010
- Exemplary Digital Stories from Hugo, Oklahoma - 2009
- Be wary of personal experience generalizations and don't underestimate the power of your words - 2008
- A Quest for NetFlix Plus Functionality for Books - for Young Readers! - 2008
- Podcast267: A Discussion about Lego WeDo Robotics at NECC 2008 (Coming in January 2009 to North America) - 2008
- Empowering Oklahoma Educators to Preserve and Share Oral History - 2008
- Outlook to iPhone sync process working - 2007
- Videoconferencing coming cell phones near you - 2007