Great article about Nortel’s study and IDC White Paper on people who are hyperconnected in our society (hat tip Clarence Fisher and Darren Kuropatwa in their BLC 08 preso)
Video ad (2 min 22 sec) making the point that mobile technologies are permitting individuals to build greater senses community as well as individual empowerment
Interesting website, enter any question you want and a real person will SMS you the answer while earning 20 cents (US). Ask Jeeves at a whole other level. How do they earn 20 cents doing this, is this really 20 cents of value? You can volunteer to work on
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Podcast406: Amplifying Our Students: Social Media in the Classroom by Jennifer Magiera & Autumn Laidler - 2013
- Other People's Photos Showing Up in my TwitPic Photo Stream - 2011
- Reading the Fine Print: Considering Different eBook Publishing Options for the iBookstore - 2011
- Podcast354: Behind the Curtain of the NORAD Tracks Santa Program - 2010
- Diigo now supports screenshots - 2010
- Podcast323: R U In My Space? Y Have A Social Media Policy Guideline? (NECC09 Preso by Karen Montgomery and Wesley Fryer) - 2009
- How can our school set up a team blog for teachers? - 2008
- Let's brainstorm ideas for Storychasers - 2008
- Will the 4th screen bring us together? - 2008
- Beware the dangers of multi-tasking - 2007