Lyceum is a multi-blog derivative of WordPress, suitable for installations with 2 or 2,000,000 blogs!
Contributed (contrib) modules are plugins for Drupal that extend, build or enhance Drupal core functionality.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Creatively Saying with Video: Grandchild #10 is Coming! - 2011
- How important are these digital skills for you as an educator? (poll) - 2010
- Transformative power of flash-based video cameras - 2008
- WordPress 2.6 up and running - 2008
- Let's work together, shall we?! - 2007
- A digital playground of dreams? - 2007
- Podguides and virtual field trips - 2006
- Track MTI 2006! - 2006
- Prescriptions for 21st Century Intentional Living - 2005
- Living in an Attention Economy - 2005