Lyceum is a multi-blog derivative of WordPress, suitable for installations with 2 or 2,000,000 blogs!
Contributed (contrib) modules are plugins for Drupal that extend, build or enhance Drupal core functionality.
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Creatively Saying with Video: Grandchild #10 is Coming! - 2011
- How important are these digital skills for you as an educator? (poll) - 2010
- Transformative power of flash-based video cameras - 2008
- WordPress 2.6 up and running - 2008
- Let's work together, shall we?! - 2007
- A digital playground of dreams? - 2007
- Podguides and virtual field trips - 2006
- Track MTI 2006! - 2006
- Prescriptions for 21st Century Intentional Living - 2005
- Living in an Attention Economy - 2005