This Uploadr supports both video and photo files for the first time. Worked great for me this evening with MP4 files.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Glimpse the Future with Amy Webb @amywebb (Thanks @TWiT) - 2018
- Changing "Classroom Normal" with Interactive Blogging - 2012
- Passion-based learning in action: Brian Crosby at TEDxDenverEd - 2010
- Thoughts on Macs and Netbooks - 2009
- You still going to teach the same when you face this? - 2009
- Digital media becomes socially interesting as it becomes technologically boring (ubiquitous) - 2009
- DOPA might not kill all DSN education in schools - 2006
- Virtual Field Trips: Take Students on An Adventure to Learn - 2006
- Putting the "interactive" into interactive electronic whiteboards - 2006
- DOPA passes US House of Reps - 2006