Please join us for another episode of “The Technology Shopping Cart” podcast/webcast on Friday, September 5, 2008 at 10 am US Central time.
We’ll convene on Ustream, and will be joined by Heather Chirtea of ToolFactory. Among other topics I’m sure we’ll discuss ToolFactory’s Flip Video Mobile Lab and Podcasting Mobile Lab. I’m very interested in these tools particularly as they relate to the StoryChasers project.
If you have questions about these mobile lab solutions or other things for Heather and can’t participate live, please leave questions here and I’ll pass them on to her during the webcast.
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Why I Re-priced my Mapping Media eBook from $5 to $15 - 2013
- Better Than Teacher-Created Video Flipped Classrooms: The Power of Student Made Videos - 2012
- Create Appointment Slots on a Google Calendar - 2012
- Exemplary Digital Stories from Kansas, Oklahoma - 2009
- PodCorps.org, Citizen Journalism and StoryChasers - 2008
- Podcast278: TechShoppingCart Podcast09: Digital Wishes, Flip Video Labs, and Manifest Destiny for EdTech - 2008
- The cutest 5 year old dancer you've ever seen - 2008
- Alexander and Sarah share favorite books - 2007
- New announcements from Apple - 2007
- Instructionally Investing in VoiceThread - 2007