It is not an exaggeration to say I remain enthused about the no-cost K-12 Online Conference year round. This time of year, however, just a month away from the start of the actual conference it’s easy to be even MORE excited, particularly with the release of so many TEASER TRAILERS in the past week. Here are a few standouts– Nine more are scheduled to be published (one per day) in the upcoming week and a half.
Jackie Gerstein’s teaser for “Web 2.0 Tools to Amplify Elementary Students’ Creativity and Initiative” was created with TikaTok, a website “where kids channel their imagination into stories – and publish those stories into books for you to share and treasure with friends and family.”
Several presenters have used Animoto quite effectively to create their teasers. Two of these include:
H Songhai’s presentation “What did you do in school today, last month and three years ago?” also looks great based on the description and teaser:
I virtually met H Songhai back in December of 2006 when I was preparing my introductory video “Perspectives on classroom blogging” for my MacWorld 2007 presentation on blogging.It’s going to be a GREAT 2008 K-12 Online Conference! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Fall 2014 EdCamp Oklahoma Video Project - 2014
- 8th Grade GeoMap Project For English: Road to Hiroshima - 2013
- eBook Self-Publishing with Amazon, CreateSpace & iTunes Producer - 2013
- Highlights from the 2011 Educational Technology Conference (ETC) in Missoula - 2011
- Technology Trends in Higher Education (Sept 2010) - 2010
- Understand Creative Commons in 180 seconds - 2010
- Delete iPad photos with Image Capture - 2010
- Comparing options for free audio recording directly to the web: iPadio and Voisse - 2010
- Merge PDF files (for free) with PDFsam - 2010
- Interactive technology access does not guarantee good teaching and learning - 2009