You’re cordially invited to join Karen Montgomery and I at 3 pm GMT today (that’s in an hour – 10 am US Central time) for another live, webcast episode via Ustream.tv of our “Technology Shopping Cart” podcast series. This week we are focusing on the theme “Challenges of Integrating Web 2.0 in the Classroom” and will be joined by three Missouri educational leaders.
Bob Martin and Brad Meyerhoff are all educational technology trainers and integrators with with MOREnet in Missouri. You can read their bios and link to additional information about MOREnet on the MOREnet Trainer Bios page.
For this episode we’ll follow a three part format, addressing:
- Noteworthy educational technology news from the past three weeks (since our last episode)
- Our theme of the week and panelist interviews: Challenges of Integrating Web 2.0 in the Classroom
- Our “geeks of the week.”
I have shared this before but it bears repeating: Our linktribution credit and “shoutout” thanks for our “geek of the week” show element goes out to Bob Sprankle, Cheryl Oakes and Alice Barr in their Seedlings podcast which is now available as an almost-weekly live webcast (Thursday nights) on EdTechTalk.
This week we’ll be using a special Ustream channel Karen has setup specifically for Technology Shopping Cart podcasts. Please join us at 11 am Eastern / 10 am Central / 9 am Mountain / 8 am Pacific for our show, which as usual will last about an hour. We welcome questions, comments, and shared links in our Ustream chat room. We also welcome international educators outside the United States to join us and chime in the conversations.
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Four Upcoming iPad Digital Storytelling Workshops in Oklahoma - 2013
- Oklahoma Innovation Task Force Education Survey - 2013
- Common Core Writing Lesson With AudioBoo: 9/11 Narrated Art - 2012
- A Google Geo-Teacher Learning Day Story: In Tweets - 2011
- Google Earth and Google Maps GTI Workshop (Sep 2011) - 2011
- Google Fusion Tables: Geo-spatially connecting database data - 2011
- Visualizing Data in Google Earth - 2011
- Digital Grounding and loss of Facebook Privileges - 2010
- Follow tonight's Presidential debate on OETA's Political Pulse Blog - 2008
- CamTwist worked today for our webcast! - 2008