Feeling like you can’t learn new tricks with educational technology tools at school? Do you know other teachers who have similar sentiments? Perhaps you can try and recommend some of the top ten downloads from the British site My Mobile Guru.
The following popular topics might be appropriate and needed at the next technology-related workshop or conference event you attend, or to just cope with the daily stresses of classroom teaching!
- I get so angry
- I’m too old to change
- I can’t wake up
I’m thinking the third suggestion above might be perfect for a few superintendents and school board members I know.
Unfortunately these short audio downloads are not free, they cost £3.00 each. According to Google’s estimate with today’s exchange rate that is about $5.25 US. Seems a bit steep. But perhaps these audio messages ARE truly transformative? They could provide the missing ingredient needed to help get you and teachers you know on the right track with effective technology integration and digital learning strategies.
I doubt it, however.
Thanks to Clark Boyd on The World Tech Podcast #211 for sharing this site. I’m thinking this would be good to share in my introductory keynote remarks next week at TechCon in Chicago.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Podcast382: A Digital Witness in Tahrir Square, Egypt in January 2011 - 2011
- Is Baby Duck Syndrome Holding Back Digital Literacy Development at Your School? - 2010
- No Constitutional Right to Bear Cell Phones Exists - 2010
- Over 80% of Two Year Olds Have an Online Presence - 2010
- Educon 2.2 in Philly: January 29 - 31, 2010 - 2009
- Oklahoma 2008 Veteran's Day Videoconference - 2008
- What Common Sense Media didn't tell parents about WikiPedia but should have - 2008
- Amidst K12Online07 launch, content control wars rage on in schools - 2007
- Inventing the New Boundaries by David Warlick - 2007
- Complexities of open content - 2006