Tomorrow morning, October 13, 2008, at 12 pm GMT (that’s 7 am for me here in Oklahoma, USA) Dr. Stephen Heppell’s pre-conference keynote will be published “live” on the K-12 Online Conference website. As a co-convener as well as participant in the K-12 Online conference, I am VERY excited we’re about to kick things off!
On behalf of the conveners, I’ve shared a new post on the conference blog (“Presentation publishing procedure changes for 2008”) addressing some changes to our internal processes for transcoding and publishing presentation files this year, as well as the question which came up last year of cross-posting “mirrored copies” of conference presentation files to other servers. (The short answer is: Please don’t do it.) Please read the post for more complete details.
Tomorrow our 3rd year of K-12 Online begins. Let the networked learning continue! 🙂
Please remember to forward and share our marketing flyer for K12Online08 with all the educators you know!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Interactive App and Software Options for Human Anatomy Classes - 2015
- Digital Storytelling Resources from Classroom 2.0 Live (Oct 2014) - 2014
- Check Out Teetsie: A GameSalad-created iPad Game - 2013
- Amplify Art with Media (Oct 2013) - 2013
- Captivated by the Tesla S Series Electric Car in Portland, Oregon - 2012
- A Second Grade Field Trip to the Zoo with AudioBoo - 2011
- K-20 Innovative Learning Institute Nov 4th in Norman, Oklahoma - 2010
- WordPress Site Caching with Amazon S3 & CloudFront - 2010
- Google Docs Adds Folder Sharing - 2009
- Remember to turn YouTube channel comment moderation ON - 2009