On behalf of our convener team for the 2008 K-12 Online Conference I’ve shared a new post to our blog titled, “Let the content be free! (following CC terms)”
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Professional Development and Identity - 2019
- Reflections on Comancheria, Identity and Frontier Terrorism - 2017
- Igniting Innovation with the 2014 K-12 Online Conference - 2014
- 7 Part VideoConference Course: Mapping Media to the Common Core (Nov 2013 - Feb 2014) - 2013
- Best iOS Apps for Audio Recording & Sharing (Oct 2012) - 2012
- The Digital Shift eConference Tomorrow & More iPad eBook Authoring Apps - 2012
- WordPress 3.01 Export Problems - 2010
- 1:1 in a High School Science Classroom - 2009
- More Marco Torres at ACTEM 09 - 2009
- Marco Torres at ACTEM 09 - 2009