This 20 minute screencast describes how I’ve used the commercial software program FeedForAll for Mac (it is also available for Windows) to update the web feeds or XML feeds for the 2008 K-12 Online Conference. This presentation is being submitted as a contribution to the notk12onlineconference.org website. If you have suggestions or better ways to do any of the things discussed and referenced in this screencast, please let me know! I’d love to know better ways to do this. There are multiple ways to create podcast RSS feeds. This one takes a lot of “clicks,” but it does provide the functionality we need (and perceive our community needs) for the K-12 Online Conference. This screencast was recorded using ScreenFlow (commercial) software, and compressed with iSquint (free) software (discontinued but still available for download.)
- K-12 Online Conference
- FeedForAll for Mac software (commercial)
- FeedForAll for Windows software (commercial)
- Online MB to KB converter (free)
- ScreenFlow software (commercial)
- ISquint software (free but discontinued)
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Minecraft Halloween Challenge: Lessons Learned - 2017
- Custom Content Types and Gravity Forms in WordPress - 2012
- Create Printed Photo Books with your iPhone Using Keepsy - 2012
- Editing Out Loud Background Noise with Adobe Audition - 2011
- #OpenBeta5 and Ideas for the Balanced Filtering Online Gradebook - 2010
- Skip the Overview Presentation: Go In-Depth - 2010
- What would your students do with this projector? - 2009
- New South Wales throws down the glove for student hackers - 2008
- Podcast199: How to Create Bully Free Classrooms and Schools by Dr. Allan L. Beane - 2007
- Discoveries with PodcastPeople - 2007