This 20 minute screencast describes how I’ve used the commercial software program FeedForAll for Mac (it is also available for Windows) to update the web feeds or XML feeds for the 2008 K-12 Online Conference. This presentation is being submitted as a contribution to the notk12onlineconference.org website. If you have suggestions or better ways to do any of the things discussed and referenced in this screencast, please let me know! I’d love to know better ways to do this. There are multiple ways to create podcast RSS feeds. This one takes a lot of “clicks,” but it does provide the functionality we need (and perceive our community needs) for the K-12 Online Conference. This screencast was recorded using ScreenFlow (commercial) software, and compressed with iSquint (free) software (discontinued but still available for download.)
- K-12 Online Conference
- FeedForAll for Mac software (commercial)
- FeedForAll for Windows software (commercial)
- Online MB to KB converter (free)
- ScreenFlow software (commercial)
- ISquint software (free but discontinued)
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Please support my STEM classroom Donor's Choose project: "Applying STEM Skills with Robotic Sphero Balls. Use the promo code INSPIRE at checkout to double your donation (up to $100) thanks to a match from DonorsChoose.org.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Custom Content Types and Gravity Forms in WordPress - 2012
- Create Printed Photo Books with your iPhone Using Keepsy - 2012
- Editing Out Loud Background Noise with Adobe Audition - 2011
- #OpenBeta5 and Ideas for the Balanced Filtering Online Gradebook - 2010
- Skip the Overview Presentation: Go In-Depth - 2010
- What would your students do with this projector? - 2009
- New South Wales throws down the glove for student hackers - 2008
- Podcast199: How to Create Bully Free Classrooms and Schools by Dr. Allan L. Beane - 2007
- Discoveries with PodcastPeople - 2007
- How to Create Bully Free Classrooms and Schools - 2007