If you have participated in any capacity to date in the 2008 K-12 Online Conference as a participant, presenter or volunteer, please take about 5 minutes and complete this short Google form evaluation. An embedded version of the form is available on this post from the conference blog.
I’m not entirely sure about the reasons for this, but I suspect we may not have had as much of a PR blitz on listservs and other educational networks in 2008. As a convener I really want the conference to reach a wider audience than “just” those educators already reading blogs and using web 2.0 tools. I believe the conference should also reach out to early/late majority and laggard teachers, when it comes to their uses of web 2.0 technologies to support both personal and classroom learning.
Any and all feedback you have about the conference and specifically this goal of trying to reach more teachers to bring them into these conversations will be welcome via the evaluation form.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Utility to Find and Replace Broken WordPress Links - 2014
- Lessons Learned from Image Attribution & Tweetribution Confusion - 2011
- Microfiche, Copyrights, Open Licensing and Academic Journal Paywalls - 2010
- Dreaming of iPad Presentation Apps for the classroom - 2010
- Vote for Our Class Flip Video Scavenger Hunt Entries! - 2010
- Panoramic iPhone images from Hangzhou, China - 2009
- K12Online08 in the palm of my hand - 2008
- A Magnificent Moment in Lubbock - 2008
- 21st Century Cartographers by David Jakes - 2007
- One to One Initiatives (roundtable at TechForum07) - 2007