The eyes of our world are upon you, President-elect Obama. Lead us well.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Podcast456: Teaching and Learning in an AI First World - 2017
- A Teachable Copyright Moment from Erik Qualman - 2011
- Podcast363: Implementing 1:1 Prepare Our Students for Their Future... TODAY! - 2010
- Alan November's Opening Comments: Innovative Learning Institute 2010 - 2010
- Authenticity in Math: Connecting to the Real World - 2010
- Voting in Oklahoma 2008 - 2008
- Why is voting cool now? - 2008
- Creating geographic information connections with Google Maps - 2007
- Podcast96: Copyright, Fair Use, Intellectual Property & Podcasting - 2006
- Podcast95: Podcast Chapter Mark Commenting and Helping Teachers Use Web 2.0 - 2006