Larry Lessig spoke at the Web 2.0 Summit on November 5, 2008, and shared this 12 min and 41 sec presentation in which he explains why we don’t (as a nation) trust members of Congress, who are awash in the corrupt dollars of influence peddlers.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Sharing Learning from Miami Device 2015 - 2015
- Green Screen Photo Station at our Fall Festival - 2014
- Educators Rejoice! YouTube Permits Moderated Video Comments By Default - 2013
- Dewey on Book Work and Opportunities for Mistakes - 2011
- American Teacher Documentary: An Answer to Waiting for Superman - 2011
- Create a subdomain for a website as an add-on slot - 2011
- Mobile Digital Storytelling with StoryKit, Storyrobe, and SonicPics #edapp - 2010
- Talking K12Online09 on Seedlings - 2009
- Mac using Netflix Users: Start your engines! - 2008
- Jim Stovall discusses The Ultimate Gift - 2008