Do not think for a moment that the availability of new broadcasting technologies will not continue to have an impact on the politics and policies of our nation, just as it had a dramatic impact on the Presidential election in which we (in the United States) just participated.
I’m inspired. 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Things I Learned Traveling to Egypt - 2017
- Podcast449: Innovating with Google Tools - Digital Citizenship in the Security State - 2016
- STEMseeds is BACK on Saturday - Join us! - 2014
- Great STEM Rube Goldberg Video - Girls Love Making Stuff! - 2013
- Parody Fest: Goodnight Goon, Dune, Forest Moon, iPad, Democracy & More - 2012
- Lessons Learned using VoiceThread for iPad - 2011
- Embedding Flash Audio on WordPress.com with an iPad - 2011
- You Could Only Make this Video on a Mobile Phone - 2011
- Speech Tournament Naps, iPod Policies, Laptop Lockdowns and Student Inspiration #cwf2010 - 2010
- Arne Duncan Says Graduate Degrees for Teachers are Worthless - 2010