Do not think for a moment that the availability of new broadcasting technologies will not continue to have an impact on the politics and policies of our nation, just as it had a dramatic impact on the Presidential election in which we (in the United States) just participated.
I’m inspired. 🙂
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Things I Learned Traveling to Egypt - 2017
- Podcast449: Innovating with Google Tools - Digital Citizenship in the Security State - 2016
- STEMseeds is BACK on Saturday - Join us! - 2014
- Great STEM Rube Goldberg Video - Girls Love Making Stuff! - 2013
- Parody Fest: Goodnight Goon, Dune, Forest Moon, iPad, Democracy & More - 2012
- Lessons Learned using VoiceThread for iPad - 2011
- Embedding Flash Audio on WordPress.com with an iPad - 2011
- You Could Only Make this Video on a Mobile Phone - 2011
- Speech Tournament Naps, iPod Policies, Laptop Lockdowns and Student Inspiration #cwf2010 - 2010
- Arne Duncan Says Graduate Degrees for Teachers are Worthless - 2010