I just posted “TAKE A TRAIN TO NECC 2009!” on the ISTEconnects blog.
Could this be our first opportunity to realize the dream of the Storychaser’s Peace Train?
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- MinistrySafe Online Video Training for Youth Protection from Sexual Abuse - 2012
- Calculate and Learn about Percentages with Percentage Calculator - 2012
- Configure KidBlog for Safe, Moderated, Interactive Student Blogging & Commenting - 2012
- Highlights from Today's Technology Leadership Workshop in Missoula, MT #mtvision - 2011
- Backchannel with Etherpad Experiences - 2010
- Catholic Priests Encouraged to Blog by the Pope - 2010
- Physics of light and temperature - 2008
- Oil, Corruption, Development, Violence and Hope - 2007
- Oversimplifying TxTIP year 1 results - 2006
- Linking can be law breaking? - 2006