I used both the quotations I shared from Christensen, Horn & Johnson as well as Larry Cuban in the second post in my keynote on February 2, 2009, for eTechOhio titled “Reinventing Education for the 21st Century (Designing School 2.0).” My own audio recording of that session didn’t turn out too great since I didn’t wear the recorder around my neck, so I’m hoping the professionally recorded version will turn out better. It’s supposed to posted at some point soon on the eTechOhio iTunes University portal. When it’s posted, I plan to extract the audio and embed/synchronize it with my slideshare of that presentation.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Podcast422: Snow Day Podcast - Student iPad Projects, Forum with Joy Hofmeister & Makerspace Dreams - 2015
- EduBrawl! Pros Debate Mobile, Flipped and Games - 2013
- Podcast389: Improving Literacy with Media in Higher Education - 2012
- iPad: A Tool for Differentiation (in a primary classroom) #mace11 #edapp - 2011
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Founding Fathers (a book club discussion) - 2010
- Two Flowers Unblocks Ning - 2010
- Web 2.0 Projects by Laura Sadler #mace2010 - 2010
- Cell Phones R 4 More Than Texting: Let's plan for them, not ban them! - 2010
- Free Resources from Discovery Education #mace2010 - 2010
- Janet Wozniak: Think back to the reason you got into education: To change the world - 2010