This podcast from the 2009 COSN conference in Austin, Texas, features interviews with three individuals focusing on the website Grantwrangler, the 3M Micro Professional Projector MPro110, and the cloud-based computing model embraced by the company Stoneware Inc.
- Grant Wrangler is a free grants listing service offered by Nimble Press. We help teachers find classroom grants for school funding
- MyGrantWrangler Ning (an educational network for grant seekers – lots of librarians here!)
- The handheld $300 3M LED Projector (ISTEconnects post)
- Flickr Photos of the 3M Handheld
- A projector in my pocket and a Netbook in my satchel
- The 3M Micro Professional Projector MPro110 (official website)
- 2009 K-12 Horizon Report
- Cloud-based Computing (ISTEconnects blog post)
- Stoneware Inc. (company embracing cloud-based computing, catering to K-12 school deployments)
- Stoneware’s excellent explanatory page about cloud-based computing
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- 3 Ways to Become a More Connected Educator During the COVID-19 Crisis - 2020
- Lessons Gleaned from the Life of Joseph Priestley - 2017
- Don't Use an AT&T Phone Overseas Without an International Calling Plan - 2016
- Inspired by the First All-Female USAF Boeing E-3 Sentry Air Crew - 2013
- Student "Confession Pages" Trend Highlights Free Speech Issues & Need to Address Ethics / Digital Citizenship - 2013
- Playing With Media Trailer: Modeling Technology Use as the Superintendent - 2012
- Global Collaboration (including The Arab Spring Project) at Yarmouth High School - 2012
- Microsoft Copying Apple Store Experience - 2011
- Feedburner Feed and Yahoo Pipe Updated (no longer frozen on Feb 18th post) - 2011
- Terms of Service Agreements Users Don't Read - 2011