This podcast from the 2009 COSN conference in Austin, Texas, features interviews with three individuals focusing on the website Grantwrangler, the 3M Micro Professional Projector MPro110, and the cloud-based computing model embraced by the company Stoneware Inc.
- Grant Wrangler is a free grants listing service offered by Nimble Press. We help teachers find classroom grants for school funding
- MyGrantWrangler Ning (an educational network for grant seekers – lots of librarians here!)
- The handheld $300 3M LED Projector (ISTEconnects post)
- Flickr Photos of the 3M Handheld
- A projector in my pocket and a Netbook in my satchel
- The 3M Micro Professional Projector MPro110 (official website)
- 2009 K-12 Horizon Report
- Cloud-based Computing (ISTEconnects blog post)
- Stoneware Inc. (company embracing cloud-based computing, catering to K-12 school deployments)
- Stoneware’s excellent explanatory page about cloud-based computing
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Inspired by the First All-Female USAF Boeing E-3 Sentry Air Crew - 2013
- Student "Confession Pages" Trend Highlights Free Speech Issues & Need to Address Ethics / Digital Citizenship - 2013
- Playing With Media Trailer: Modeling Technology Use as the Superintendent - 2012
- Global Collaboration (including The Arab Spring Project) at Yarmouth High School - 2012
- Microsoft Copying Apple Store Experience - 2011
- Feedburner Feed and Yahoo Pipe Updated (no longer frozen on Feb 18th post) - 2011
- Terms of Service Agreements Users Don't Read - 2011
- Install alternate operating systems and software on a netbook via a USB flash drive - 2010
- Request for Feedback: Safe Digital Social Networking draft - 2007
- Podcast 40: Defining and Telling the New Story - 2006