Kudos to both Drew and his tech-saavy mom, Dawn!
If you watch the video, please take a few minutes and leave an edifying comment for Drew! We need to encourage innovative Oklahoma students and parents like Drew and Dawn to keep publishing their thoughts on the global stage! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- You Need to Be Talking about Phishing and Ransomware - 2017
- First Choose Your Own Adventure Story with Twine: The Spark - 2014
- #cuemacul Ed Tech Road Trip Meetup in Oklahoma City March 18th #OkEdtweetup - 2013
- Jailbroken or not, Google Voice is available on your iPhone - 2010
- A First Place Tie for Film on the Fly about Pi - 2009
- Podcast238: K-12 Online Conference - Free Professional Development on Web 2.0 Technologies - 2008
- Thanks to Marco Torres for the term "quick victories" - 2008