Kudos to both Drew and his tech-saavy mom, Dawn!
If you watch the video, please take a few minutes and leave an edifying comment for Drew! We need to encourage innovative Oklahoma students and parents like Drew and Dawn to keep publishing their thoughts on the global stage!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- First Choose Your Own Adventure Story with Twine: The Spark - 2014
- #cuemacul Ed Tech Road Trip Meetup in Oklahoma City March 18th #OkEdtweetup - 2013
- Jailbroken or not, Google Voice is available on your iPhone - 2010
- A First Place Tie for Film on the Fly about Pi - 2009
- Podcast238: K-12 Online Conference - Free Professional Development on Web 2.0 Technologies - 2008
- Thanks to Marco Torres for the term "quick victories" - 2008