If you listened to Podcast299: Dreaming of the Storychaser’s Peace Train, you might have wondered just want sort of disruptive changes were taking place in my life (this past January) which I was only able to reference obliquely in that podcast. In this 40 minute podcast recorded in the car this past week driving up to Kansas for Spring Break, I discuss some of those changes and my new professional status as an independent / international learning consultant. I also share some reflections on the changes I’ve experienced as an educator and learner the past three years, since moving to Oklahoma from Texas. We’re living in dynamic times, and as one door closes another one opens. Please refer to the podcast shownotes for links to my updated list of professional development workshops, keynote addresses, and other presentation topics I have and am able to present for educators worldwide.
- Podcast299: Dreaming of the Storychaser’s Peace Train
- The Future is Unwritten by Miguel Guhlin
- Celebrate Oklahoma Voices
- Podcast190: Implications of the Attention Economy for Schools (Part 3 of 3)
- Michael Goldhaber’s 1997 article, “The Attention Economy and the Net”
- Sir Ken Robinson on Creativity and Transforming our Schools (ITSC 2009)
- The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything by Sir Ken Robinson
- ISTE Connects Blog
- Creative Oklahoma Project (“The State of Creativity”)
- Seedlings Podcast and Webcast on EdTechTalk
- Seedlings 2009 New Year’s Webcast
- Updated list of keynote topics, presentations and workshops by Wesley Fryer
- Bio of Wesley Fryer
- Contact Wesley Fryer
- Follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Adult Identity and the "I Can't Use Technology Well" Introduction - 2019
- Setting Up Google Cloud Printing at School - 2016
- Mourning the Untimely Death of Gigaom - 2015
- iPhone Charging Mystery Solved: Pocket Lint Was The Culprit - 2015
- Oklahoma Students Reflect on Scratch Projects at Scratch Camp (March 2013) - 2013
- Let's Believe in Kids and Teachers as Creative Digital Makers, Not Just Passive Consumers - 2013
- Volunteer Your Site to Host a Summer 2011 Storychasers’ Workshop - 2011
- Digital Footprints Can Include PDF Authorship Details - 2011
- Podcast342: A 12 Year Old's Favorite iPod Touch / iPhone Games (March 2010) - 2010
- Podcast341: Discussing Fan Fiction, Harry Potter Stories, and InstaPaper for the iPod Touch - 2010