The theme for Liz Kolb’s “Picture on the Fly” challenge / contest (which started today) is “progress.” This was my submission:
I didn’t submit a second photograph, but if I was going to I’d send in this image of a “Have You Blogged Today?” button. 🙂
Way to go Liz! I’m looking forward to seeing the rest of the submissions.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Podcast452: Classroom Wireless Projection Options, Coding, Toy Hacking, CyberSecurity & More from ATLIS 2017 - 2017
- Comparing Risks and Benefits of a PreTeen YouTube Channel - 2016
- A Touching Sign Language Performance of David Phelps: No More Night - 2012
- Using iPadio to Create a Final Exam Study Guide Phonecast - 2011
- What I Hope You Learned (A Technology 4 Teachers Pecha Kutcha Presentation) - 2010
- Podcast347: Be The Change You Want To See In Schools - 2010
- Graffiti at Classen SAS - 2010
- Day 2 of SMART Notebook training at CSD - 2009
- Podcast250: An Overview of Streaming Video Formats, Standards, Technologies, and Considerations from John Copeland of VBrick - 2008
- Podcast249: Pimp My Ride (digitally) Southeast Oklahoma Style (An Interview with Lance Ford: Mac Jedi) - 2008