If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Recent Virtual Workshops by Wes (March - April 2020) - 2020
- Scratch Day in Oklahoma City on Saturday, May 14, 2016 - 2016
- Key Takeaways from WYTECC 2015 in Rock Springs, Wyoming - 2015
- Family Oral History and Smartphones (May 2014) - 2014
- Server Alerts Via SMS Gateway or GSM Modem: Unique Identifier Question - 2012
- Lessons Learned From An Immediate Social Network Sharing Button - 2012
- Why was Osama Bin Laden Buried at Sea? - 2011
- NCLB was designed to define public schools as failures - 2010
- WordPress commenting restored thanks to phpMyAdmin table repair - 2009
- Podcasts and Intellectual Property by Glenn Wiebe - 2009