Next time you have an opportunity to share some quotations with a group of educators, parents, or others interested in learning and school change, consider sharing a slideshow of the images in the “Great quotes about Learning and Change” Flickr group.
Just be sure to check if Flickr is accessible in the location where you’re sharing the presentation, in advance if possible! If it’s blocked and can’t be whitelisted, download and save the images you want to share to your local hard drive before the presentation. FlickrDown is a Windows-based program you can use to readily download Flickr group images offline. (Thanks Lifehacker.) I’m not aware of a Mac-compatible program with this same functionality, but would love to find one if it exists.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Podcast403: Radio Shows & iOS Audio Podcasting with Joe Dale - 2013
- Storychasing in the Heart of Oklahoma Cherokee Country - 2011
- Hugo Chavez urges Fidel Castro to join Twitter - 2010
- Learn to draw better (for free) using Art Snacks videos - 2010
- Slidecast of Part 2 of 2: Storychasing - Empowering Students as Digital Witnesses - 2009
- Slidecast of Part 1 of 2: Storychasing - Empowering Students as Digital Witnesses - 2009
- Exemplary digital stories by educators in Stilwell, Oklahoma - 2009
- The joy of data in the clouds - 2008
- Podcast156: An Interview with Wylie Post (the world record holding Oklahoma aviator) - 2007
- Good thoughts from Carl Honore - 2007