This evening I uploaded and synchronized an audio recording my keynote Saturday for the Webheads in Action Online Convergence 2009 Conference, publishing a Slidecast on Slideshare:
I apologize for the rather poor audio quality of the recording at times, I should have simply laid my audio recorder on the table when I was sharing this presentation over Elluminate— I think the distracting noises which you’ll hear at times are my recorder bumping into the table where I was sitting during this online keynote. (I’ll avoid that mistake in the future!)
In addition to publishing part 1 of this series (my keynote at Podstock09) as a Slidecast today as well as this “part 2 of 2” WiAOC09 keynote, I created two PDF quickstart guides for SlideShare and Slidecasts which may be of interest. Feel free to uses these for your own learning needs as well as workshops / training opportunities under a CC Attribution license:
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Storychasing in the Heart of Oklahoma Cherokee Country - 2011
- Hugo Chavez urges Fidel Castro to join Twitter - 2010
- Learn to draw better (for free) using Art Snacks videos - 2010
- A ready-made slideshow of great education quotations - 2009
- Slidecast of Part 1 of 2: Storychasing - Empowering Students as Digital Witnesses - 2009
- Exemplary digital stories by educators in Stilwell, Oklahoma - 2009
- The joy of data in the clouds - 2008
- Podcast156: An Interview with Wylie Post (the world record holding Oklahoma aviator) - 2007
- Good thoughts from Carl Honore - 2007
- Over the Pond and.... - 2006