I setup a new WordPress blog today for a writing project, and used the following plug-ins. My somewhat out-of-date list of WordPress plug-ins I’m using here “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” is available on my about page.
Riffly audio video comments
Subscribe to Comments
In hunting around for a new simple, WordPress theme, I stumbled onto Barthelme, which was created by Scott Wallick. Scott is also the author of the veryplaintxt theme, used by Doug Noon. This string of discoveries reminds me of a quotation shared today by Doug Johnson:
I find that a great part of the information I have was acquired by looking up something and finding something else on the way. Franklin P. Adams US journalist (1881 – 1960)
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Upgrade a Verizon Hotspot for $22 Without a New Contract - 2015
- Podcast424: Lessons Learned Coaching PreK Teachers in iPad 1 to 1 Classrooms with Gail Lovely - 2015
- Why You Want to GateKeep Your Teen's iOS Apps - 2015
- Substitute Wood for Coal in Minecraft - 2014
- 5th Graders Enjoy Interactive Writing on KidBlog - 2013
- Back to the Future Opening Scene: Marty McFly Experiences Amplifier Power [VIDEO] - 2012
- Use Tweet Nest to Create a Personal Twitter Information Trap - 2012
- Podcast379: Discussing Education Reform & High Stakes Testing in Oklahoma on the Studio46 Podcast - 2011
- Storychaser digital backpack to Haiti - 2010
- Thank you, President Obama, for banning torture and working to uphold U.S. Constitutional values - 2009