I’m presenting three times next week at Oklahoma City Public Schools’ annual “Tech Day” conference. This is the list of websites I’ve requested be “whitelisted” on the district content filter (at least for the day) so I can share them during my sessions. My sessions (on Wednesday, June 3rd) include “Digital Storytelling on a Shoestring,” “Powerful Ingredients for Blended Learning,” and “The Power of Our Family Learning BLOG.”
If my connectivity and bandwidth situation permits that day, I’ll try and Ustream all three sessions. I’m hoping to try some webcasting with Livestream (formerly known as Mogulus) on Sunday, and if that goes well I may opt for Livestream instead of Ustream Wednesday. We’ll see. (Livestream is not on my whitelist, however, so I may be Ustreaming if I webcast at all.)
I’ll be sharing “Digital Storytelling on a Shoestring” and “Powerful Ingredients for Blended Learning” in July over H.323 video (more details to come on that soon) free for Tandberg, and “The Power of Our Family Learning BLOG” at NECC on June 30th. Wednesday’s presentation will give Alexander and I a chance to practice this presentation before NECC, and Sarah (hopefully) a chance to present with us, since she won’t be able to make the trip to D.C.
Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Creating Innovators in a Common Core World - 2012
- Learning at Uhaul.com? - 2010
- The Importance of Telling the Stories of Your Photos - 2010
- Educational vendors supporting Linux? - 2009
- Transparency of coursecasting comes to kindergarten - 2008
- links for 2008-05-29 - 2008
- Podcast254: Coaching and Leading Faculty on the Blended Learning Journey: An Interview with Scott Charlson - 2008