Today I helped leaders of Turning Point Ministries of Oklahoma create and upload about three hundred photos to a new Flickr Pro account for the organization.
I still need to switch the organization’s website from Drupal to WordPress, and recruit some family help to upload/post past press releases about Turning Point’s work to the blog. I plan to get that process underway next week, following this Friday’s golf tournament / fundraiser for Turning Point.
…is a non-profit ministry that assists in the housing needs of those in Edmond, Oklahoma living in sub-standard conditions. Turning Point is partnered with Habitat for Humanity of Central Oklahoma, and purchases lots in Edmond so Habitat can build homes. Without the provision of home lots in Edmond, Habitat would not be able to build homes in the Edmond community. Turning Point is a 501.C3 non-profit.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Thinking about Educational Technology Support for Fall 2020 - 2020
- Learning about Visual Notetaking from Giulia Forsythe - 2013
- #Playingwithmedia: a continuation of learning - 2012
- OLPC 2012 Tablet Video and more from San Antonio this week - 2010
- First DimDim online meeting: Debriefing Celebrate Oklahoma Voices Summer09 Workshops - 2009
- Download FireFox 3.0! - 2008
- links for 2008-06-17 - 2008
- Podcast258: Trends, Tools, and Tactics for 21st Century Learning by Kevin Honeycutt - 2008
- Tornado last week in my hometown - Manhattan, Kansas - 2008
- The conversation is open - 2007