Today I helped leaders of Turning Point Ministries of Oklahoma create and upload about three hundred photos to a new Flickr Pro account for the organization.
I still need to switch the organization’s website from Drupal to WordPress, and recruit some family help to upload/post past press releases about Turning Point’s work to the blog. I plan to get that process underway next week, following this Friday’s golf tournament / fundraiser for Turning Point.
…is a non-profit ministry that assists in the housing needs of those in Edmond, Oklahoma living in sub-standard conditions. Turning Point is partnered with Habitat for Humanity of Central Oklahoma, and purchases lots in Edmond so Habitat can build homes. Without the provision of home lots in Edmond, Habitat would not be able to build homes in the Edmond community. Turning Point is a 501.C3 non-profit.
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Learning about Visual Notetaking from Giulia Forsythe - 2013
- #Playingwithmedia: a continuation of learning - 2012
- OLPC 2012 Tablet Video and more from San Antonio this week - 2010
- First DimDim online meeting: Debriefing Celebrate Oklahoma Voices Summer09 Workshops - 2009
- Download FireFox 3.0! - 2008
- links for 2008-06-17 - 2008
- Podcast258: Trends, Tools, and Tactics for 21st Century Learning by Kevin Honeycutt - 2008
- Tornado last week in my hometown - Manhattan, Kansas - 2008
- The conversation is open - 2007
- Father's Day Tribute - 2007