Yes it’s true, the 2009 K-12 Online Conference call for proposals has been announced at last, along with the outstanding lineup of keynote speakers! See the post “K12Online09 Bridging the Divide: Call for Proposals, Keynotes, and LAN Party Plans” for all the details!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Tweeted Learning from iPadPalooza 2016 - 2016
- iPad App Smashing with Google Forms, Haiku Deck, Explain Everything, and YouTube - 2014
- Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I eBook Now Available - 2013
- A Live Action Charlie Chaplin Google Doodle #gct - 2011
- Google Docs now supports free Optical Character Recognition (OCR) - 2010
- International Spy Museum Report and iPhone GS powered Google Maps - 2009
- Monitor NECC 2008 Ning discussions with RSS - 2008
- links for 2008-06-25 - 2008
- NECC 2008 certain to challenge conference bandwidth limits - 2008
- WordPress discussion, anyone? - 2008