Yes it’s true, the 2009 K-12 Online Conference call for proposals has been announced at last, along with the outstanding lineup of keynote speakers! See the post “K12Online09 Bridging the Divide: Call for Proposals, Keynotes, and LAN Party Plans” for all the details!
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- iPad App Smashing with Google Forms, Haiku Deck, Explain Everything, and YouTube - 2014
- Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I eBook Now Available - 2013
- A Live Action Charlie Chaplin Google Doodle #gct - 2011
- Google Docs now supports free Optical Character Recognition (OCR) - 2010
- International Spy Museum Report and iPhone GS powered Google Maps - 2009
- Monitor NECC 2008 Ning discussions with RSS - 2008
- links for 2008-06-25 - 2008
- NECC 2008 certain to challenge conference bandwidth limits - 2008
- WordPress discussion, anyone? - 2008
- Schools are no longer the knowledge gatekeepers - 2007