If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Spinning a Revised History of Genghis Khan with Media and Exhibits - 2015
- Social Media in the Classroom: Amplifying our Students by Jennie Magiera & Autumn Laidler - 2013
- Visual Notetaking at ISTE 2013 - 2013
- Street Art + Stopmotion = Creative Digital Storytelling - 2012
- iPad Illustrations by Rachel Fryer (age 7) for #playingwithmedia - 2011
- Comparing No-Edit Cloud Based Audio Recording Options #playingwithmedia - 2011
- The iTunes Album Which Was Lost Is Found! - 2011
- Optimize iTunes import settings for audio book CDs - 2010
- iPhone GS for Mobile Video Publication: A big battery disappointment - 2009
- Lots more stopmotion fun and lessons learned - 2008