This was the video I submitted today as part of my application for the August 5th “Google Teacher’s Academy” in Boulder, Colorado. Not sure if this will be good enough, but we’ll see. It was fun to make!
I titled it, “Lincoln in 60 Seconds.” Video submissions for the GTA can be a maximum of 60 seconds in length. Mine’s exactly a minute long! Unfortunately I look like a shadow for the video segment from Ford’s Theater, but oh well. Next time, perhaps, I’ll bring supplementary lighting! I also said “Lincoln in 30 seconds” instead of “60 seconds” in the intro, but I realized that too late to re-record.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Fix When Facebook Shows Wrong Site Image and Title - 2014
- My year with an iPad - 2013
- Humor Can Help End PowerPoint Abuse - 2011
- Want to understand political Islam better? Yaroslav Trofimov is an excellent teacher - 2010
- Live from Mount Vernon - 2009
- links for 2008-07-03 - 2008
- Thoughts on bit literacy and information overload coping strategies - 2007
- Podcast65: Digital Camcorder Technologies - 2006
- Bluetooth: My new best friend! - 2005