Kudos to students and educators from Howe, Oklahoma for being featured this week on “George Washington Wired” for their live broadcast last Saturday from Mount Vernon!
(Mobile blogged with WordPress for iPhone in line for tickets at the Washington Monument.)
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Fix When Facebook Shows Wrong Site Image and Title - 2014
- My year with an iPad - 2013
- Humor Can Help End PowerPoint Abuse - 2011
- Want to understand political Islam better? Yaroslav Trofimov is an excellent teacher - 2010
- Lincoln in 60 Seconds - 2009
- links for 2008-07-03 - 2008
- Thoughts on bit literacy and information overload coping strategies - 2007
- Podcast65: Digital Camcorder Technologies - 2006
- Bluetooth: My new best friend! - 2005