Our family is off for a week’s vacation, and I’m leaving “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” in the able hands of some wonderful guest-bloggers. I’ve got Twitter Tools configured to auto-tweet their posts, so my friend feed won’t go entirely dark next week. I’ll be blogging over on our family learning blog intermittently next week, depending on connectivity. It is now configured with PingPressFM to auto-update my Facebook when a member of our family posts there.
I decided I didn’t want to clutter my Twitter feed with a week’s worth of personal family/travel posts, so that’s why I’ll be “just” posting to Learning Signs and Facebook next week. This will be our first family trip WITHOUT laptops since June of 2008 when we went camping in New Mexico. Will we survive?! That forecast is sunny, I think!
Our bags are packed, we’re ready to go….. 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Experimenting with WordPress on the Google Cloud with Bitnami - 2016
- Transfer Video from an Android Phone to an iPad - 2014
- iPad Media Camp FAQs (July 2013) - 2013
- Convert Text Into Audio for Free (on a Mac) - 2011
- Great case for Educators building PLNs for PD - 2010
- Through my Students' Eyes - 2009
- Places to post video for higher education types - 2009
- They Have Names - 2008
- DanCoyote ZeroG SkyDancers at MODLA in Second Life on 10 July 2008 - 2008
- Beyond the Virtual Fieldtrip and the Collaborative Project...KC3: A National Challenge - 2008