If you were going to start an after-school club at an elementary school focusing on exploratory and collaborative learning with Scratch software, what clever name would you give the club so it appeals to both boys and girls in 4th and 5th grades?
Mobile blogged with WordPress for iPhone.
Please support my STEM classroom Donor's Choose project: "Applying STEM Skills with Robotic Sphero Balls. Use the promo code INSPIRE at checkout to double your donation (up to $100) thanks to a match from DonorsChoose.org.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Podcast416: Reflections on Create, Make & Learn 2014 - 2014
- Migrating from Podcast Generator to WordPress and Podlove - 2013
- Barnes & Noble Nook eBook Store: A Click Away from "Adult" Content - 2012
- 17 Embedded Videos and Screencasts in Playing with Media EPUB eBook - 2011
- Is your state department of education providing full text RSS / web feeds yet? - 2010
- Coming in November 2010: Harry Potter 7 (Part 1) - 2010
- We need a Government 2.0 Election App for Voters - 2010
- Learning, memory, stories, and books to read - 2009
- Fish4Info, Mike Schmoker, Robert Marzo, and School Change - 2008
- Podcast266: Open Minds, Open Education, and a View of Open Culture by David Thornburg (NECC 2008) - 2008