From Shenzhen, China:
From Hanoi, Vietnam (I think):
Hat tip to CNN.
Would your students enjoy doing a Google Earth project, embedding and geo-tagging these images and others? If you do a project like this or learn of someone else who has done/does one, please let me know!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Favorite Videos from iPad Media Camp - 2012
- Brainstorming Conference & PD Session Topics for 2011-2012 - 2011
- We SAW the International Space Station Fly Over Oklahoma City! - 2011
- Podcast353: Free, Online K-12 Education Options for ALL Oklahoma Students via Epic One on One Charter School - 2010
- 6 WordPress blogs all updated to WP 2.8.2 - 2009
- First experiences with web-based digital story editing: JumpCut! - 2008
- links for 2008-07-22 - 2008
- Podcast174: Relevance in the Attention Economy Part 1: Key Ideas - 2007
- Yellowhouse Canyon: A Place-Based Writing Experiment - 2005
- Photos from Baghdad, email from Central Asia - 2003