We had a phenomenal day of learning at the Google Teacher Academy in Boulder, Colorado. Here are all my notes from today:
- GTA Boulder Notes: Morning Part 1 – 2009
- GTA Boulder Notes: Morning Part 2 – 2009
- GTA Boulder Notes: Afternoon Part 1 – 2009
- GTA Boulder Notes: Afternoon Part 2 – 2009
- GTA Boulder Notes: Afternoon Part 3 – 2009
- Explorations with other Google Tools
I also recorded a 35 minute audio podcast reflecting on the GTA, which is available as a free podcast.
I’m looking forward to leading some Google Education Workshops in the months ahead. 🙂
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Mobile Media Scavenger Hunts with GooseChase - 2017
- Classroom Blogging Options (August 2015) - 2015
- Create Embeddable Twitter List with List.ly - 2014
- Michael Wesch on Seymour Papert and Constructionism - 2014
- Validation errors in a multimedia or enhanced EPUB eBook - 2011
- Create a Friend list on Facebook - 2010
- Explorations with other Google Tools - 2009
- GTA Boulder Notes: Afternoon Part 3 - 2009
- GTA Boulder Notes: Afternoon Part 2 - 2009
- GTA Boulder Notes: Afternoon Part 1 - 2009