We had a phenomenal day of learning at the Google Teacher Academy in Boulder, Colorado. Here are all my notes from today:
- GTA Boulder Notes: Morning Part 1 – 2009
- GTA Boulder Notes: Morning Part 2 – 2009
- GTA Boulder Notes: Afternoon Part 1 – 2009
- GTA Boulder Notes: Afternoon Part 2 – 2009
- GTA Boulder Notes: Afternoon Part 3 – 2009
- Explorations with other Google Tools
I also recorded a 35 minute audio podcast reflecting on the GTA, which is available as a free podcast.
I’m looking forward to leading some Google Education Workshops in the months ahead. 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Mobile Media Scavenger Hunts with GooseChase - 2017
- Classroom Blogging Options (August 2015) - 2015
- Create Embeddable Twitter List with List.ly - 2014
- Michael Wesch on Seymour Papert and Constructionism - 2014
- Validation errors in a multimedia or enhanced EPUB eBook - 2011
- Create a Friend list on Facebook - 2010
- Explorations with other Google Tools - 2009
- GTA Boulder Notes: Afternoon Part 3 - 2009
- GTA Boulder Notes: Afternoon Part 2 - 2009
- GTA Boulder Notes: Afternoon Part 1 - 2009