I generally import photos from my iPhone onto my computer using iPhoto, and then choose the provided option to delete / remove the photos from my iPhone afterwards. If you choose to leave photos on an iPhone or iTouch after importing some or all of them, however, is there a way to later delete them all from the computer keyboard instead of deleting each one by one on the iPhone? Fortunately, the answer to this question is “yes,” and the application you need (on a Mac) is “Image Capture.”
Find the Image Capture program in the Application folder of a Mac running OS X.
Does anyone know how to readily do this same process on a Windows computer?
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Presentation Tips and Podcast Conference Learning - 2019
- Create a Maze Game in PBS Scratch Jr - 2016
- Lesson Idea: Analyze Political Fundraising Statistics with Comparative Ratios - 2012
- Oren Lee Peters - Stories of My Life - 2011
- Sounds of My World - My new sound blog - 2011
- Bypassing draconian Chinese Internet content filtering #learning2cn - 2010
- Great student project examples, lesson ideas and links integrating media #learning2cn - 2010
- Thinking about dark matter, the origins and size of the universe - 2009
- Hello from Hong Kong - 2009
- Flip Video First Impressions - 2008