Yesterday I facilitated a discussion with school principals / heads in Hong Kong in which they brainstormed “School Administrator Questions about 21 Century Learning.” I created this as a Google Moderator Series, and invite you to virtually “vote” for previously submitted questions as well as submit questions of your own. You will need to sign in to Google with a valid ID to vote or submit ideas. I submitted this post to the conference Ning for the 21st Century Learning @ Hong Kong conference as well.
These questions can be used for professional development discussions with teachers as well as with other administrators. I hope to share these with Dr. Scott McLeod, who works extensively with school leaders on educational technology issues, leads a center at Iowa State on edtech leadership (Dangerously Irrelevant.” I think these questions would be great to tackle as upcoming podcasts on my podcast channel, as webinar topics, and workshop presentations / facilitated discussions with school administrators.
How do you think these questions could best be utilized to support transformative school change?
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Beyond the Bake Sale: Building Social Capital in our Schools by Dean Shareski - 2013
- AT&T Unlocked My iPhone4 Today - 2012
- Streamlining Blog Post Submissions with TDO Forms on WordPress - 2011
- Visual Literacy, Talking with Images and Curiosity Amplifiers - 2011
- Podcast357: Options for Saving and Trimming Online Video to Your Local Hard Drive - 2010
- Educational TED Talks at #learning2cn - 2010
- Education 3.0: A Framework for Change in Teaching and Assessing 21st Century Skill by Andrew Thomson - 2009
- Best Practice WiFi Networks in Schools - 2009
- Our 21st Century Challenge: Developing Responsible, Ethical and Resilient Digital Citizens by Robyn Treyvaud - 2009
- Brisingr plot speculations - 2008