Yesterday I facilitated a discussion with school principals / heads in Hong Kong in which they brainstormed “School Administrator Questions about 21 Century Learning.” I created this as a Google Moderator Series, and invite you to virtually “vote” for previously submitted questions as well as submit questions of your own. You will need to sign in to Google with a valid ID to vote or submit ideas. I submitted this post to the conference Ning for the 21st Century Learning @ Hong Kong conference as well.
These questions can be used for professional development discussions with teachers as well as with other administrators. I hope to share these with Dr. Scott McLeod, who works extensively with school leaders on educational technology issues, leads a center at Iowa State on edtech leadership (Dangerously Irrelevant.” I think these questions would be great to tackle as upcoming podcasts on my podcast channel, as webinar topics, and workshop presentations / facilitated discussions with school administrators.
How do you think these questions could best be utilized to support transformative school change?
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Beyond the Bake Sale: Building Social Capital in our Schools by Dean Shareski - 2013
- AT&T Unlocked My iPhone4 Today - 2012
- Streamlining Blog Post Submissions with TDO Forms on WordPress - 2011
- Visual Literacy, Talking with Images and Curiosity Amplifiers - 2011
- Podcast357: Options for Saving and Trimming Online Video to Your Local Hard Drive - 2010
- Educational TED Talks at #learning2cn - 2010
- Education 3.0: A Framework for Change in Teaching and Assessing 21st Century Skill by Andrew Thomson - 2009
- Best Practice WiFi Networks in Schools - 2009
- Our 21st Century Challenge: Developing Responsible, Ethical and Resilient Digital Citizens by Robyn Treyvaud - 2009
- Brisingr plot speculations - 2008