Yesterday I facilitated a discussion with school principals / heads in Hong Kong in which they brainstormed “School Administrator Questions about 21 Century Learning.” I created this as a Google Moderator Series, and invite you to virtually “vote” for previously submitted questions as well as submit questions of your own. You will need to sign in to Google with a valid ID to vote or submit ideas. I submitted this post to the conference Ning for the 21st Century Learning @ Hong Kong conference as well.
These questions can be used for professional development discussions with teachers as well as with other administrators. I hope to share these with Dr. Scott McLeod, who works extensively with school leaders on educational technology issues, leads a center at Iowa State on edtech leadership (Dangerously Irrelevant.” I think these questions would be great to tackle as upcoming podcasts on my podcast channel, as webinar topics, and workshop presentations / facilitated discussions with school administrators.
How do you think these questions could best be utilized to support transformative school change?
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Beyond the Bake Sale: Building Social Capital in our Schools by Dean Shareski - 2013
- AT&T Unlocked My iPhone4 Today - 2012
- Streamlining Blog Post Submissions with TDO Forms on WordPress - 2011
- Visual Literacy, Talking with Images and Curiosity Amplifiers - 2011
- Podcast357: Options for Saving and Trimming Online Video to Your Local Hard Drive - 2010
- Educational TED Talks at #learning2cn - 2010
- Education 3.0: A Framework for Change in Teaching and Assessing 21st Century Skill by Andrew Thomson - 2009
- Best Practice WiFi Networks in Schools - 2009
- Our 21st Century Challenge: Developing Responsible, Ethical and Resilient Digital Citizens by Robyn Treyvaud - 2009
- Brisingr plot speculations - 2008