As you may have guessed if you’ve perused images in my Flickr stream or visited our family learning blog, I love signs. Driving from Manchester, New Hampshire today to Augusta, Maine, for the ACTEM 2009 Conference, I found the following two signs at the Maine visitor’s center just across the border. I’m glad to know the Maine Department of Tourism is taking care of travelers with these healthful signs.
Based on this advice, I am definitely going to avoid selecting choice pieces of rubbish from the local trash bins here, and snack VERY wisely on only rare occasions.
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Beware of Genieo Adware on Apple Computers - 2013
- Share Your Ideas for K-12 Online 2011: Purposeful Play - 2011
- Construction Engineers and Concrete Masons can save MILLIONS of lives (Haiti earthquake story) - 2010
- Remote Control iPad Presentations #edapp - 2010
- Online Content Can Be Persistent (even when people try to take it offline) - 2010
- Again, U.S. federal funds used to strong arm state legislators - 2009
- Lunch with Clay Shirkey and Alan Kay - 2008
- Obama on Flickr and Validating Information Sources - 2007
- Seize the moment and make the most of NOW - 2007
- The gauntlet has been tossed - 2007