Savor and bask in the sunshine the day may offer.
Martin’s website is “The Digital Narrative.”
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Cisco Meraki Lab Workshop (October 2015) - 2015
- DEN Tech or Treat: Playing with Media - 2011
- NetPotential 2011 Conference Notes - 2011
- One of my favorite Oklahoma Classroom Blogs - 2011
- Visualizing social media publishing - LIVE - 2009
- Getting Started with Oral History Interviews - 2008
- Research-based suggestions for the digital storytelling process - 2008
- Professional development submission requests integrated in K12Online08 blog - 2008
- U.S. Citizens: Contact your elected officials about Change Congress - 2008
- Beyond the digital native / immigrant dichotomy - 2006