I’m going to share this with teachers during my keynote tomorrow morning at the 2009 Kansas Association of Teachers of English (KATE) conference in Wichita. The conference theme this year is, “The Global Classroom: Language Arts and the Millennial Student.” I’ll be sharing a modified version of my presentation, “CCC in the 21C: Create, Communicate, Collaborate.” I’m very enthused to be sharing a keynote with a non-educational technology audience! Don’t get me wrong, I love edtech conferences, but I’m thrilled to be sharing some messages with a “core content area” educator conference that has likely not heard of many things I’ll discuss.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Cisco Meraki Lab Workshop (October 2015) - 2015
- DEN Tech or Treat: Playing with Media - 2011
- NetPotential 2011 Conference Notes - 2011
- One of my favorite Oklahoma Classroom Blogs - 2011
- A touching story about Dad, the hero - 2009
- Getting Started with Oral History Interviews - 2008
- Research-based suggestions for the digital storytelling process - 2008
- Professional development submission requests integrated in K12Online08 blog - 2008
- U.S. Citizens: Contact your elected officials about Change Congress - 2008
- Beyond the digital native / immigrant dichotomy - 2006