This projector (used for advertising in the airport in Minneapolis/St Paul) is the most interactive one I’ve encountered to date!
Wouldn’t the students in your classroom love this… I’m sure they could think of some creative ways to use this interactive technology!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Minecraft Halloween Challenge: Lessons Learned - 2017
- Custom Content Types and Gravity Forms in WordPress - 2012
- Create Printed Photo Books with your iPhone Using Keepsy - 2012
- Editing Out Loud Background Noise with Adobe Audition - 2011
- #OpenBeta5 and Ideas for the Balanced Filtering Online Gradebook - 2010
- Skip the Overview Presentation: Go In-Depth - 2010
- Podcast288V: Using FeedForAll To Update K-12 Online Conference Podcast Channel Web Feeds - 2008
- New South Wales throws down the glove for student hackers - 2008
- Podcast199: How to Create Bully Free Classrooms and Schools by Dr. Allan L. Beane - 2007
- Discoveries with PodcastPeople - 2007