This projector (used for advertising in the airport in Minneapolis/St Paul) is the most interactive one I’ve encountered to date!
Wouldn’t the students in your classroom love this… I’m sure they could think of some creative ways to use this interactive technology!
Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Custom Content Types and Gravity Forms in WordPress - 2012
- Create Printed Photo Books with your iPhone Using Keepsy - 2012
- Editing Out Loud Background Noise with Adobe Audition - 2011
- #OpenBeta5 and Ideas for the Balanced Filtering Online Gradebook - 2010
- Skip the Overview Presentation: Go In-Depth - 2010
- Podcast288V: Using FeedForAll To Update K-12 Online Conference Podcast Channel Web Feeds - 2008
- New South Wales throws down the glove for student hackers - 2008
- Podcast199: How to Create Bully Free Classrooms and Schools by Dr. Allan L. Beane - 2007
- Discoveries with PodcastPeople - 2007
- How to Create Bully Free Classrooms and Schools - 2007