Wednesday night Shelly and I joined friends in Shanghai for a culminating dining experience at Din Tai Feng. If you ever have an opportunity to eat at one of their restaurants in China or elsewhere, don’t miss their soup dumplings. They are AMAZING!
These iPhone panoramic photos were created using the $3 app Pano. I’ve shared seven panoramic photos from Shanghai and sixteen panoramic photos from Hangzhou in my Flickr collection, 21C Learning @ Hongzhou, China.
Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Notes from Gary Stager's Keynote: 2012 Interactive Learning Institute #k20ili - 2012
- This Is What Learning Looks Like by Gary Stager (Nov 2012) - 2012
- Puffin Web Browser for Flash Movies on iOS - 2011
- Podcast 385: Interview with Frederic-Auguste Bartholdi (Glenn Stoops) - 2011
- Blackboard Users: Consider the Parable of The Tailor - 2010
- Ning Flash Videos now iOS Compatible with Skyfire Browser - 2010
- A proposed student social media protest campaign for NYSCATE - 2009
- Podcast290: The Magic of Digital: Collaborative Interaction in Teacher Professional Development - 2008
- Digital audio alternatives by Will Birchett - 2007
- How Can I Create a Podcast? Let Me Count the Ways! (notes from Lance Ford's preso) - 2007