If you’re not subscribed to the K-12 Online Conference blog, the K12Online Twitter feed, or Facebook page, you may not have noticed we’ve had five of our 2009 conference presenters share “teaser trailers” about their upcoming sessions! These are optional, short (30 – 60 second) advertisements for conference sessions by presenters, designed to whet your appetite and give some clues about what is coming in their presentation in December. Check them out!
“Around the World with Skype – Alrededor del Mundo con Skype” by Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano (presented in both an English and a Spanish version)
“You Might Be a 21st Century Leader if…” by David Wells
“Ways of Working” by Chris Betcher
“The Virtual Heroic Journey” by Kevin Hodgson
“If You Host It, They Will Come” by Jen Wagner
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- 15 Reasons I'm Thrilled to be a Grade 4-5 STEM Teacher in Yukon, Oklahoma - 2013
- Blogging the Conference: EDUCAUSE 2012 Session Notes - 2012
- Janet Barresi's ODLA 2011 Keynote - 2011
- How to Make Your High School Students Fail Online Courses - 2011
- Join in 12 Days of Playing with Media - 2011
- Rapid Prototyping, Digital Fabrication, STEM, NSF and Karen Cator - 2010
- 1000s of Universities now using Podcast Generator - 2010
- A sad (but true) video commentary on higher education publishing - 2010
- Broad, Sweeping Company Facebook policy challenged - 2010
- Language over Native American forced re-location matters - 2010