Thanks to the hard work of Patrick Woessner and others on the K12Online09 PR committee, a 2 page printable flyer is now available which you can use to share the 2009 K-12 Online Conference with other educators with whom you work! Please read the full post on the K-12 Online Conference blog – due to differences in dates/times converting from GMT, it is important to provide this flyer in LOCAL time zones if possible. Multiple versions are provided on the K-12 Online Conference blog post, as well as the GMT version embedded vis Scribd. Editable MS-Word versions are also available which you can customize for your local time zone. All events on the main conference schedule and the Ning Events page are in GMT, with date/time conversion links provided.
Also, remember the official hashtag of the conference is #k12online09!
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Time to SPEAK OUT: Dec 10th OKCPS School Board Meeting - 2012
- Podcast364: The ELL Bill of Rights - An Interview with Ruslana Westerlund @EllBillofRights - 2010
- Jailbreak Apps Coming to Windows Phone 7 - 2010
- Sting on Risk and Challenge - 2010
- Lawsuit Fear and Lack of Vision Explain a Lot - 2008
- Welcome to Web 2.0 at SITE 2006 - 2005
- Dropload - 2005
- Faculty professional development models - 2005
- Cheating Guide and WikiBooks - 2005