Thanks to the hard work of Patrick Woessner and others on the K12Online09 PR committee, a 2 page printable flyer is now available which you can use to share the 2009 K-12 Online Conference with other educators with whom you work! Please read the full post on the K-12 Online Conference blog – due to differences in dates/times converting from GMT, it is important to provide this flyer in LOCAL time zones if possible. Multiple versions are provided on the K-12 Online Conference blog post, as well as the GMT version embedded vis Scribd. Editable MS-Word versions are also available which you can customize for your local time zone. All events on the main conference schedule and the Ning Events page are in GMT, with date/time conversion links provided.
Also, remember the official hashtag of the conference is #k12online09!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Reflections on Postmodern Cultural Conflict - 2019
- Time to SPEAK OUT: Dec 10th OKCPS School Board Meeting - 2012
- Podcast364: The ELL Bill of Rights - An Interview with Ruslana Westerlund @EllBillofRights - 2010
- Jailbreak Apps Coming to Windows Phone 7 - 2010
- Sting on Risk and Challenge - 2010
- Lawsuit Fear and Lack of Vision Explain a Lot - 2008
- Welcome to Web 2.0 at SITE 2006 - 2005
- Dropload - 2005
- Faculty professional development models - 2005
- Cheating Guide and WikiBooks - 2005