We have been hearing about watching TV on our phones here in the USA for awhile, but many cell phone network towers (especially in rural areas) still can’t support the bandwidth this requires. Most cell phones today can’t stream live TV either. Today, I learned my iPhone can! Using the $3 CNN iPhone app, I watched a little of President Obama’s town hall meeting on CNN live today, on my iPhone. Wow. I was connected to wifi when the photos below were taken, but I confirmed this also works over 3G.
Mobile blogged on WordPress for iPhone 2.
Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Create Media Sandboxes for your Family and Classroom - 2011
- 2010 EduBlog Award Nominations: Please Vote! - 2010
- Happy Chester Greenwood Day! #invention #creativity #maine - 2010
- Technology Integrators are essential for 1 to 1 Laptop Learning and Technology Immersion - 2010
- Join the conversations Monday to Redefine Teacher Education - 2009
- Concise writing, digital storytelling, timelines and six-word memoirs - 2008
- Amazing sights and news on Oahu - 2007
- VoiceThread from Ford Island - 2007
- Parenting the MySpace generation - 2006
- Computer audio help - 2006