In the style of the now-famous “Mac versus PC” advertisements run by Apple, Dave Dugdale created a clever 30 second spoof video poking fun at AT&T for its recent announcements and response to “Fake Steve Jobs’” exhortation for iPhone users everywhere to “speak truth to power” and engage in collective action via Operation Chokehold.
While the cumulative effect of Operation Chokehold on AT&T’s network performance was apparently small, the focus this event brought in mainstream as well as social media channels to the “performance issues” of AT&T WAS significant.
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Photos of our Ice Storm in Oklahoma City (Dec 2013) - 2013
- Setting Up a Skype Home Phone - 2012
- Podcast386: Implementing 1:1 Classrooms in Grand View Schools, Oklahoma - 2011
- The HDR Photo Difference - 2010
- Terrorist groups are recruiting online - What about your school, club or organization? - 2009
- Podcast297: An Oklahoma One to One Fairy Tale Obstructed By The School Secretary - 2008
- Understanding the way forward for copyright reformers - 2007
- Walled garden DSN apps - 2006
- Kudos to all K-12 Online presenters and participants - 2006
- Accessibility, skype, email and info management - 2006