In the style of the now-famous “Mac versus PC” advertisements run by Apple, Dave Dugdale created a clever 30 second spoof video poking fun at AT&T for its recent announcements and response to “Fake Steve Jobs'” exhortation for iPhone users everywhere to “speak truth to power” and engage in collective action via Operation Chokehold.
While the cumulative effect of Operation Chokehold on AT&T’s network performance was apparently small, the focus this event brought in mainstream as well as social media channels to the “performance issues” of AT&T WAS significant.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Book Review: Spam Nation by Brian Krebs - 2016
- EdCampVoxer (Dec 23-30) & EdCampOKC (March 5) - 2015
- Play with Sound Using Singing Fingers for iOS - 2014
- Opening Reflections on Tinker, Make and Learn - 2014
- Photos of our Ice Storm in Oklahoma City (Dec 2013) - 2013
- Setting Up a Skype Home Phone - 2012
- Podcast386: Implementing 1:1 Classrooms in Grand View Schools, Oklahoma - 2011
- The HDR Photo Difference - 2010
- Terrorist groups are recruiting online - What about your school, club or organization? - 2009
- Podcast297: An Oklahoma One to One Fairy Tale Obstructed By The School Secretary - 2008