I’m in Allen, Texas, today, and helped my brother in law install Ubuntu on a very old Windows system he has, to extend its useful life. We needed to see if it is possible to login to the Citrix system used by the Allen school district, however, and it turns out this IS possible. We downloaded the Linux Citrix client, but after trying to login to the school’s Citrix server got the following error
“You have not chosen to trust “Equifax Secure Global eBusiness CA-1″, the issuer of the server’s security certificate.”
Equifax Secure eBusiness CA-1 (Base-64 encoded X.509)
Equifax Secure eBusiness CA-1 (DER encoded X.509)
Note: Don’t just click them (you’ll get a message that the ‘authority is already installed’) Instead, ‘right-click’ and save to:
where ‘BOB’ is your user name
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- #WhatIf My Ideas on School Reform Become Reality? - 2015
- Lego Stopmotion: Voldemort Meets Gandalf - 2014
- Faculty Require Mastery of Content and Skills - Not Just Technology Use - 2011
- Beautiful Transmediation Example: How To Be Alone - 2011
- Avoid Twply.com and change your Twitter password frequently - 2009
- Categorizing web 2.0 sites by function - 2009
- Join Darren and other K12Online Conveners today LIVE on Manitoba radio and online - 2009
- Don't be awed by enhanced access to administrative academic data - Look for pedagogic changes instead! - 2009
- Vitae guidance on presentations? - 2008
- Morning with Dr. Alan Kay - 2008