The unedited version of the movie was almost 14 minutes long, with the stirring portions sped up the final video is 8 minutes and 14 seconds long. The free “royalty free music” I chose for this video was “Shiny Tech” from Incompetech.com. I noticed that in the video titles I actually misspelled the name of the recipe, it should be “Yodler’s Fondue” rather than “Yodeler’s Fondue.” I’m not going to go back and make those changes, however, since it would require recompressing and uploading the video again to YouTube!
Sarah recorded the entire video except the last two minutes, which were filmed by Alexander. She still needs to work on keeping the camera still and stable, but this is an improvement over some of her past recording efforts. We’re all continuing to learn together! It’s so fun to be able to put together a quick video like this on the fly, add a few edits, and then publish it online.
Apple technology makes multimedia authoring so easy!
If you have any gourmet chefs or aspiring chefs (we have the latter) in your house, please join The International Cooking Show wiki and add your own contribution!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Another Way to Create a New Posterous Account - 2013
- Playing with Collabracam for The Zebra Print Webshow - 2012
- Free iPhone Turn by Turn Driving Directions with Waze - 2011
- Implications of Radical Change to Cultural Access - 2010
- Evaluation of the Fluent News iPhone app - 2010
- IWB Workshops, Anyone? - 2010
- Google Sites is a great wiki and website builder - 2009
- Looking for a professional development speaker on January 19th? - 2009
- Fun with Stellarium: Yes that IS Mars! - 2008
- Morning with the Practical Principals - 2008